Advance Waterborne Interior Alkyd High Gloss 794
A new waterborne alkyd enamel designed with professional painters in mind.
• General description: ADVANCE offers the application and performance of traditional solvent-borne alkyd enamel in a waterborne formula that cleans up with soap and water.
It is a 100% alkyd formula water-dispersible alkyd developed with proprietary new resins that keep VOCs low even after tinting. It flows and levels like a traditional alkyd with the extended open-time required to achieve high-end finishes. ADVANCE is available in unlimited colors, giving you more ways than ever to achieve the perfect look for every space.
Enamel in high gloss finish is intended for painting of cabinets, furniture, trims, wall panel boards and additional elements like baseboards, balustrades, handrails, etc. as well as walls.
• Features: Low-VOCs, Low Odor! ADVANCE is the only national waterborne alkyd paint to use waterborne colorants, significantly reducing odor and achieving low-VOC levels without sacrificing the application and functional qualities of a true alkyd. It is CHPS certified, qualifies for LEED® credit and meets strict VOC and SCAQMD regulations—even after tinting.
ADVANCE’s unique resin differentiates it from alkyd/acrylic hybrids and delivers the extended open time required for high-end cabinetry and trim finishes.
• Recommended for: previously primed wooden, plywood and metal surfaces, traditional mineral, cement-lime and cement plasters, thin-layered mineral and acrylic plasters, gypsum patch compounds and fillers, drywalls, wallpapers, building blocks, concrete, latex (generally dispersion and emulsion paints) paints renovation.
• Colors: white and a full range of Benjamin Moore colors tinted in innovative tinting system Gennex® Platform.
• Gloss grade: high gloss
• Coverage: approx. 12 m2/l.
• Packages: 0,95 l; 3,78 l.