Advance Waterborne Interior Alkyd Primer 790
A new waterborne alkyd priming paint designed with professional painters in mind.
ADVANCE offers the application and performance of traditional solvent-borne alkyd products in a waterborne formula that cleans up with soap and water.
• General description: ecological, waterborne alkyd priming paint utilizing the newest technology achievements.
It is a 100% alkyd formula water-dispersible alkyd developed with proprietary new resins that keep VOCs low even after tinting. It flows and levels like a traditional alkyd with the extended open-time required to achieve high-end finishes. ADVANCE is available in unlimited colors, giving you more ways than ever to achieve the perfect look for every space.
Priming paint is intended for preparing wooden substrates exposed in interiors, e.g. cabinets, doors, furniture, wall panel boards and additional elements like baseboards, balustrades, handrails, ceiling boards., etc. before the Advance™ Waterborne Interior Alkyd Satin 792 application.
• Features: Product provides fully waterborne painting system for Advance 792 enamel. It characterized easy application, excellent leveling properties, excellent adhesion, spatter resistant, minimal odor and excellent blocking household stains properties. Moreover achieved layer, if dried is sandable.
ADVANCE’s unique resin differentiates it from alkyd/acrylic hybrids and delivers the extended open time required for high-end cabinetry and trim finishes.
• Recommended for: bare or previously primed wooden substrates and plywood, drywalls and previously painted metal surfaces, traditional mineral, cement-lime and cement plasters, thin-layered mineral and acrylic plasters, gypsum patch compounds and fillers, wallpapers, building blocks and concrete.
• Colors: white and possibility of tinting to pastel shades in Benjamin Moore innovative tinting system, Gennex® Platform.
• Coverage: approx. 10-12 m2/l.
• Packages: 0,95 l; 3,78 l.