Studio Finishes® Latex Metallic Glaze 620
• General description: waterborne, semi-translucent metallic glazes offer a unique pearlescent finish for interior walls, trims or other interior surfaces. Add the look of gold, silver, bronze, copper or pearlescent white to faux finishing techniques like color washing, stippling, and strié.
• Features: this is a decorative metallic glaze, not metallic wall paint, and is designed to show texture and translucency even with multiple coats. It creates finish washable with soap and water, quick drying. Can be mixed with Studio Finishes Latex Glaze (405) or Studio Finishes Latex Glaze Extender (408).
Use this product over a base paint color you wish to accent by applying the glaze on top. Accent a wall, the backs of bookcases, or even your ceiling with our popular metallic glazes.
• Recommended for: painted previously surfaces: traditional mineral, cement-lime and cement plasters, thin-layered mineral and acrylic plasters, gypsum patch compounds and fillers, drywalls, wallpapers, building blocks, concrete, latex (generally dispersion and emulsion paints) paints renovation, previousely primed wooden, plywood and metal surfaces.
• Colors: ready mixed colors: white, gold, silver, bronze and cooper as well as tinting base tinted in BENJAMIN MOORE® COLOR PREVIEW®system.
• Gloss grade: semi-gloss.
• Coverage: approx. 12-14 m2/l
• Packages: 0,95 l