Corotech® Clear Acrylic Sealer V027
The best priming agent for reinforcement of week gypsum surfaces and mineral plasters in poor condition.
The common problem presented on above picture. You touch the substrate and your hand gets white. Typical gypsum powder…
Do not take a risk! Use a proper primer. The only one – Corotech® Clear Acrylic Sealer V027.
• General description: waterborne, universal (interior and exterior use), transparent, acrylic priming agent. Suitable for use as a primer/sealer or as a protective clear coating over low gloss acrylic coatings (paint layers or plasters) and decorative effects.
Corotech® Clear Acrylic Sealer V027 provides excellent reinforcement and penetrating features when used on gypsum surfaces or weak, chalky mineral plasters.
Note: for the best result, use it in each case on gypsum substrates!
As a sealer on masonry it reduces water penetration helping to prevent erosion, efflorescence, chalking, and spalling without changing the natural appearance.
Primer can be used in form of lacquer on vertical wooden substrates in interiors. It’s excellent solution for protection of wall decorative effect (interior and exterior application). Product can be tinted to achieve a special kind of glaze.
• Features: Coating features easy application, high durability, low-odor, low VOc content, rapid dry and is blister, alkali fume and fade resistant. Does not lift conventional coatings. Product can be diluted with clear water in proportion 1:1 – 1:4 (depending on surface structure, substrate absorption and application method).
Note: appears milky when applied; dries clear. Latex paint must be fully cured prior to top coating with P27. For impregnation of acrylic paint layers and plasters use ready-mixed (not diluted) product.
• Recommended for:
- interiors: traditional mineral, cement-lime and cement plasters, thin-layered mineral and acrylic plasters, gypsum patch compounds and fillers, drywalls, building blocks, concrete, wood, acrylic paint layers and plasters impregnation, protection of decorative effects.
- exteriors: traditional mineral, cement-lime and cement plasters, thin-layered mineral and acrylic plasters in ETICS (External Heat Insulation Composite Systems), building blocks, concrete, acrylic paint layers and plasters impregnation, protection of decorative effects.
• Colors: transparent, possibility of tinting in Benjamin Moore tinting systems.
• Coverage: approx. 8,5-16 m2/l depending on substrate porosity and absporption, application method and used painting tools, as well as on proportion of mixing with water (1:1 – 1:4).
• Packages: 0,95 l ; 3,78 l; 18,9 l