STIX® Waterborne Bonding Primer SXA-110
There is a lot of new possibilities with STIX®…
Now you can paint windows, change a color of your tiles in bathroom, plastics, refrigerator, glossy cabinets, even the old TV set… With new primer everything is possible!
• General description: highest quality, waterborne, acrylic urethane primer/sealer with unparalleled adhesion to the most challenging surfaces, including PVC, vinyl, plastic, glass, tile, glazed block, glossy paints, pre-coated siding, fiberglass, and galvanized metals.
STIX® is also ideal for use on plaster, drywall, wood, and non-ferrous metals, where a low ambient or surface temperature would present a problem for conventional primers.
• Features: product offers an extremely hard film when cured.Use it on interior and exterior surfaces and topcoat with almost any type of coating including alkyd, acrylic latex, urethane, epoxy (also two-components), and lacquer finishes.
Product is a low VOC primer, which levels to a smooth surface.
Noted: primer is not intended for immersion service or continuous water contact. Not for below grade applications.
• Recommended for:
- interior: PVC plastics (other plastics except polyethylene PP, polypropylene PE and Kynar PVDF), glass ceramic tiles, formica, fiberglass, galvanized metal, aluminium, masonry walls, mineral plasters, concrete, cement block, drywalls, wood including cedar and redwood and wooden-like substrate (like MDF)
- exterior: PVC plastics (other plastics except polyethylene PP, polypropylene PE and Kynar PVDF), glass ceramic tiles, formica, fiberglass, galvanized metal, aluminium, masonry walls, mineral plasters, concrete, cement block, wood (only small surfaces; for example do not paint whole siding wooden walls) including cedar and redwood.
• Colors: white and possibility of tinting to pastel colors in BENJAMIN MOORE® COLOR PREVIEW® tinting system.
• Coverage: approx. 10 m2/l
• Packages: 0,95 l; 3,78 l